Surplus/old items you personally have forsale and would like to offer other forum members. This is an area to sell blowers, manometers, flowbench parts etc. If you're not sure send me an email before posting.

When you sell an item let me know so I can remove the post.
putlove

Post by putlove »

Hi, Im a new member as of today. I have been online for many years seaching flowbench builds and new products. I have built 2 benches and never calibrated them. Im finally building a new bench that is fully automated with the valve opener also. I will be posting a lot of extra goodies i have left from my other builds. I purchased the 3 pressure pickups from bruce witch are very nice pieces. Thanks Bruce!!! I will get some pics next week to show you my bench before it is sealed forever. If anybody has any questions about it or the way im building it please talk to me. I also own a full machine shop where i build performance toyota street and full turbo race engines, so i have been borrowing a friends sf bench. I will have pictures of parts for sale and my bench next week. Thankyou,jim