Pictures of where you live or work

A place to talk about things that do not fit into any other forum, only members may post to keep out the SPAM
8ad-f85

Re: Pictures of where you live or work

Post by 8ad-f85 »

Well, I should have tried.
It was -24* temp (before wind) when I went back to sleep.
Somehow I knew better than to place a fleshy block of ice near my wife's face while she sleeps.
Picturing the outcome of a bear trap for some reason. :mrgreen:
86rocco

Post by 86rocco »

I'm getting really tired of this crap. BTW, time on this graph is in U.T.C
IMG_20150219_235546[1].jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
86rocco

Post by 86rocco »

I'm sure many of you have seen similar pictures already but here's a picture of the American Falls taken by my sister-in-law, The falls are now almost completely obscure by ice, a spectacular byproduct of the brutally cold February we've had here.
Frozen Falls.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Malvin

Post by Malvin »

86rocco
The falls are now almost completely obscure by ice, a spectacular byproduct of the brutally cold February we've had here.

Wow that is amazing thanks ED for posting the picture! :)

Makes me really wonder what will happen down stream when those big chunks of Ice start letting go as it gets warm out
how much damage will take place ?
86rocco

Post by 86rocco »

Right now, there's not much in the gorge near the falls however, there used to be a bridge over the river very close the falls called "the honeymoon bridge", it got taken out by the ice in the winter of 1938.