Let the fun begin....

A place to talk about things that do not fit into any other forum, only members may post to keep out the SPAM
Garand69

Let the fun begin....

Post by Garand69 »

PTS Plans and Federal Tax return arrive the same day........ Coincidence? I think not!! [insert mad scientist laugh]. Now to get the "Mean Ole" wife to see the "aligning of the stars" :lol:
After the third flip, I lost control.. - Don Roberts after crash @ New England Dragway -1975.

I had a guy tell me that I couldn't do this without spending tens of thousands of dollars on expensive equipment. That's encouragement enough. - SJ 2010
jfholm

Re: Let the fun begin....

Post by jfholm »

Oh Happy Day!!!! :lol:

John
Tony

Post by Tony »

Let the fun begin !!
Also known as the infamous "Warpspeed" on some other Forums.
Malvin

Post by Malvin »

It is actually fun to build the PTS Flow Bench :)
At least I thought it was Bruce would Keep me going
on my build if I did not send new pictures he was
emailing me asking hey no new pictures :)
Garand69

Post by Garand69 »

Malvin wrote:It is actually fun to build the PTS Flow Bench :)
At least I thought it was Bruce would Keep me going
on my build if I did not send new pictures he was
emailing me asking hey no new pictures :)
LOL, nothing wrong with a little motivation! I am sure it will be a fun build. I will be sure to keep you all posted on my progress. I'll be ordering a few essentials from Bruce this weekend and plan on talking to a local lumber yard for doing my cuts (not really a lumber yard, more of a cabinetmaker supply). I have alreadt bent the ear of an electrician friend to get me more power to where I need it. I just wish I would have started this back in December, my winter layoff is almost over. With a couple projects wrapping up I will have more time but as soon as work begins, side projects usually screech to a halt around here.
After the third flip, I lost control.. - Don Roberts after crash @ New England Dragway -1975.

I had a guy tell me that I couldn't do this without spending tens of thousands of dollars on expensive equipment. That's encouragement enough. - SJ 2010