Not sure how to say this! Forum member Jholm

A place to talk about things that do not fit into any other forum, only members may post to keep out the SPAM
Brucepts
Site Admin

Re: Not sure how to say this! Forum member Jholm

Post by Brucepts »

I just received this reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words. My mom has been so overwhelmed and has not been able to cope with looking at condolences yet. My dad ALWAYS talked about his friends on the flow bench forum, and we were so glad he had found it. He was telling me just last week how respectful and kind and helpful everyone on the forum was. He truly had friends all over this world because of it. We are very grateful for your generosity and would be grateful for any help you all could give. Thank you so much. My dad had not had a chance to renew his life insurance policy so we truly appreciate any help to cover funeral costs. The PayPal account you have is perfect and I did check with my mom and she does have access to it still. Please let all of the members of the forum know that my dad truly loved interacting with each of them. The friendships he made, to him, were not just online, but were as real as if he had known you all personally and met you face to face. He talked about you all often, warmly. Thank you all for loving my dad. Knowing that I will not be alone in my sorrow and missing him is so comforting. Betsy Holm

The PayPal address is
johnsemail.JPG

I added this as a graphic so no BOT's will crawl the address, last thing they need now is email SPAM

Please make it as a donation so no fees are paid. His wife's name is Margie Holm and they are located in the USA you will need this info when making the PayPal donation

I was just made aware the above address is not active so hold off on making any more donations until I get this sorted out. If you already used this address I'm trying to get them to activate it again, not sure what happens to the money that might have been sent to this account. If it's not claimed I should be returned after a certain amount of days.

As you could imagine there is some confusion with the family in times like this . . .

I was given this email address instead for donations

margiehemail.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Brucepts on Fri Mar 06, 2015 9:47 am, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: Added new email address
Bruce

Who . . . me? I stayed at a Holiday in Express . . .
MaxRaceSoftware

Post by MaxRaceSoftware »

thanks , Bruce
Brucepts
Site Admin

Post by Brucepts »

I was just made aware the above address is not active so hold off on making any more donations until I get this sorted out. If you already used this address I'm trying to get them to activate it again, not sure what happens to the money that might have been sent to this account. If it's not claimed I should be returned after a certain amount of days.

As you could imagine there is some confusion with the family in times like this . . .
Bruce

Tony

Post by Tony »

Brucepts wrote: Not sure what happens to the money that might have been sent to this account. If it's not claimed I should be returned after a certain amount of days.
Pay-Pal hang onto the money as an unclaimed payment.
You can then either send it to the correct destination, or transfer it back into your own bank.
Also known as the infamous "Warpspeed" on some other Forums.
Brucepts
Site Admin

Post by Brucepts »

Tony wrote:
Brucepts wrote: Not sure what happens to the money that might have been sent to this account. If it's not claimed I should be returned after a certain amount of days.
Pay-Pal hang onto the money as an unclaimed payment.
You can then either send it to the correct destination, or transfer it back into your own bank.
Yes, just logon to your Paypal account and cancel it and send it to the correct address I just did that with my donation.
Bruce

Brucepts
Site Admin

Post by Brucepts »

This is John's mailing address:

John & Margie Holm
625 E. Sleigh Ride Lane
Grantsville, Utah 84029

Bruce

larrycavan

Post by larrycavan »

Just so it's clear.... is that last email address shown, a valid receiver of donations from pp account holders? I want to send a donation and that's by far the easiest method....just don't want to find out after the fact there are hoops to jump through...
Larry C

http://www.cavanaughracing.com
Brucepts
Site Admin

Post by Brucepts »

Yes, last email listed is the correct address to send donations to.
Bruce

haley63042

Post by haley63042 »

Been working out of town for awhile now and cant play with the flow bench or on going project. got on PTS to catch up this morning and seen this. How sad this is. John called me in December and told me to hang in there knowing my job had went south and I was on the road working and it is really rough on my wife and kids. He always would talk to me about heads and my project. What a great guy. He for sure will be missed. RIP John.......
blaktopr

Post by blaktopr »

This sucks. God speed John. Thanks for the address Bruce.
Chris Sikorski
Chris@wetflowtech.com
Totallywirednow.com