Bruce gets some recognition in new book

A place to talk about things that do not fit into any other forum, only members may post to keep out the SPAM
Greg Long

Bruce gets some recognition in new book

Post by Greg Long »

Baechtel's book, Practical Engine Airflow has several references to PTS, credit where it is due.
Brucepts
Site Admin

Re: Bruce gets some recognition in new book

Post by Brucepts »

Thanks go out to Nick Smithberg for that include he uses my DM and other parts in his shop on his Sanez flowbench.

The previous book my parts were in got no credits but did have pictures with no labels identifying my parts.

As nice as it is to get credit in print I value more the credit I get when a customer shares his PTS experience with others on a chat forum, Facebook or other place with how happy they are using their flowbench! Heck even if they don't share that experience just getting feedback as I do from satisfied individuals who now have a working flowbench when they thought they never could afford one is enough for me to know this forum, it's members and myself are making a difference!

I could not have done any of this without the forum membership and some very key members of this forum helping me to develop the PTS product line and giving their knowledge generously!
Bruce

Who . . . me? I stayed at a Holiday in Express . . .
Tony

Re: Bruce gets some recognition in new book

Post by Tony »

Bruce, and the whole PTS flow bench "thing" has made a lot of people all around the world very happy.
And you just cannot put a high enough value on that
Also known as the infamous "Warpspeed" on some other Forums.