Humor

A place to talk about things that do not fit into any other forum, only members may post to keep out the SPAM
jfholm

Humor

Post by jfholm »

This was on Facebook today. I have seen it before but it is still one of my favorites
John (yes I can send flowers)

Flash

Re: Humor

Post by Flash »

:lol:
Gordon
ivanhoew

Post by ivanhoew »

:mrgreen:
medusa assembled..first drive
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zKMvQQm7Cn4&t=5s
jfholm

Post by jfholm »

Misconceptions about Mormons used to make my job just a hoot! I took tech calls from all over the USA. We were required to give our name and the city we were in, so I always answer "This is John in Salt lake City" Very often they would ask right off the bat "Are you a Mormon then?" I would say yes. Some of the questions I was asked were hilarious!
1 - How many wives do you have?

2 - Do you have horns?

3 - What clothes are you allowed to wear in public when working?

4 - What's your underwear like?

These are questions I was honestly asked. I used to play with their minds a little. After it was all said and done I think they were honestly disappointed to find out Mormons are just everyday people that do dance and give flowers :lol:
jfholm

Post by jfholm »

Jeff Gordon's test ride 2

1960FL

Post by 1960FL »

This is humor....

John your in the new house with the BIG Garage.....

Its snowing outside.....

Hows the flowbench coming?????

jfholm

Post by jfholm »

1960FL wrote:This is humor....

John your in the new house with the BIG Garage.....

Its snowing outside.....

Hows the flowbench coming?????

uh will you believe I will be working on it tomorrow? ;) btw not snowing here for a week or so and all snow gone here. Raining hard today so we have a mud hole in the yard. I have been building some shelves for my wife etc but I should be able to hit the garage hard now. We have one more trip to the storage unit in Salt Lake and then we should be done with that.
Flash

Post by Flash »

jfholm wrote:Misconceptions about Mormons used to make my job just a hoot! I took tech calls from all over the USA. We were required to give our name and the city we were in, so I always answer "This is John in Salt lake City" Very often they would ask right off the bat "Are you a Mormon then?" I would say yes. Some of the questions I was asked were hilarious!

2 - Do you have horns?

These are questions I was honestly asked. I used to play with their minds a little. After it was all said and done I think they were honestly disappointed to find out Mormons are just everyday people that do dance and give flowers :lol:
And #2 is truly the first question that is asked :lol:
Gordon
jfholm

Post by jfholm »

Flash wrote:
jfholm wrote:Misconceptions about Mormons used to make my job just a hoot! I took tech calls from all over the USA. We were required to give our name and the city we were in, so I always answer "This is John in Salt lake City" Very often they would ask right off the bat "Are you a Mormon then?" I would say yes. Some of the questions I was asked were hilarious!

2 - Do you have horns?

And #2 is truly the first question that is asked :lol:
I used to tell them that at work they required us to keep them cut down and filed flat. :lol: Then they would always say "Really?" that is when I would have to mute myself and LMAO!!!!
jfholm

Post by jfholm »

My new theme song :lol:

John