Humor

A place to talk about things that do not fit into any other forum, only members may post to keep out the SPAM
Tony

Re: Humor

Post by Tony »

jfholm wrote:I am not saying there are steroids in the milk here in Grantsville, but......
Monsanto certainly have a lot to answer for.
Also known as the infamous "Warpspeed" on some other Forums.
8ad-f85

Post by 8ad-f85 »

:o :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen:
OK, if that were really Monsanto's doing, your nads would be shriveled, and any thing you touched, their nads would shrivel, too....

Alright, I live in a small town that has a kickass Summerfest, brings in folks from the whole state. I see some creepy, gray, soulless, vampire types (literally) looking around with that corporate wolf-like predatory sneer....later on, I see their shirt logo's. Yep....Monsanto. Can't help but wonder how they are going to pillage the event somehow.
jfholm

Post by jfholm »

I watched a documentary once about corn and how they genetically modify it for todays use. It turned out to be really scary. There used to be a multitude of corn varieties but now we are just down to a handful. If somehow there was a plague on the corn we would be so screwed. They also grow hard corn more than anything else, like 95%. It has a hard shell that has to be removed by a chemical process before they can use it. It is used for everything from making diesel to high fructose corn sweeteners and to plastics.

They were showing a lab for doing genetically modifying corn that was in an old mine of some kind way under ground hundreds of feet with all sorts of safety measures to keep even one spore of pollen escaping. They were afraid if one spore of a bad test got out it would ruin the whole world's corn crop. Scary documentary on Netflix if you want to watch it. :shock:
Tony

Post by Tony »

HOW TO WASH A CAT.

1. Put both lids of the toilet up and add 1/8 cup of pet shampoo to the water in the bowl...
2. Pick up the cat and soothe him while you carry him towards the bathroom.
3. In one smooth movement put the cat in the toilet and dose the lid. You may need to stand on the lid.
4. At this point the cat will self agitate and make ample suds. Never mind the noises that come from the toilet, the cat is actually enjoying this!
5. Flush the toilet three or four times. This provides a ‘Power-Wash’ and ‘Rinse’.
8. Have someone open the front door of your home. Be sure that there are no people between the bathroom and the front door.
7. Stand well back, behind the toilet if possible, and quickly lift the lid.
8. The cat will rocket out of the toilet, streak through the bathroom, and run outside where he will dry himself off.
9. Both the toilet and the cat will be sparkling clean.

Yours Sincerely,

The Dog
Also known as the infamous "Warpspeed" on some other Forums.
jfholm

Post by jfholm »

I thought of Gordon (Flash) Pulley when I saw this as he is an avid Chrysler guy. Funny commercial~

John

86rocco

Post by 86rocco »

That is just plain bizarre, funny but bizarre.
jfholm

Post by jfholm »

86rocco wrote:That is just plain bizarre, funny but bizarre.
Now you are starting to know me :lol:
86rocco

Post by 86rocco »

jfholm wrote:
86rocco wrote:That is just plain bizarre, funny but bizarre.
Now you are starting to know me :lol:
I knew that about you a long time ago :)
ivanhoew

Post by ivanhoew »

bloody funny john .
medusa assembled..first drive
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zKMvQQm7Cn4&t=5s
1960FL

Post by 1960FL »

But how this juxtaposition is so true, that video clip VS the Subtitle subject matter....

GM drank from the punch of the FED and all they could post was propaganda!

GO Blue.....

Rick