buying motors in Europe

Discussion on general flowbench design
Brucepts
Site Admin

Re: buying motors in Europe

Post by Brucepts »

vuurmuur wrote:Psst, that other member is me Bruce.
:D
People contact me via emails, phone, PM's and sometimes it's hard to put a user name with the person I am talking with. Sorry

It's really tough when they are using them all at the same time to keep the conversations correct especially when you have 5-10 people a week asking similar questions.

And then you have those who use different email addresses for forum registry than the one they contact you with ;)
Bruce

Who . . . me? I stayed at a Holiday in Express . . .
vuurmuur

Re: buying motors in Europe

Post by vuurmuur »

Hello All,
To make sure nobody has to search for a good 230v motor like i did:
I've ordered motors from Domel. An European manufacturer from Slovenia.
They were very helpful and together we found a good motor. First i wanted the 467.3.234 motor but this one is out of production.
Now i've got the 496.3.703-2 motor. I've made an comparison table in excel to compare the different motors to each other and to see witch motor had best efficiency @ 44" test pressure.
As you can see it is a quite conventional motor with good performance. The motor has ~100CFM @44"H2o and draws 1330w of power. The price is good to, around 55 euro's each.
So if someone from Europe wants a good motor look at http://www.Domel.com or contact me for an email address.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.