Interesting Email

Discussion on general flowbench design
larrycavan

Re: Interesting Email

Post by larrycavan »

jfholm wrote:
larrycavan wrote:James,

You never relayed a single bit of that information when you contacted me initially about software. If you would have let me in on your plans at that point none of this would have happened. You didn't mention the customer's name or anything. Lack of communication led to incorrect conclusions led to this mess... All I heard from you is MY bench....

It's not about the money. I've given away a lot for free to people to help them out.

Between cylinder heads, building motors and software, I get a boat load of email, forum messages and even text messages. Questions to answer, problems to sort out.....I can't being to keep everything sorted as to who someone is. Associating forum names with email address is impossible.

Still, that's no excuse. If you're on the up and up...then I did you wrong. Sorry but my faith in people in a bit lacking these days...
In Larry's defense I know he is a good guy! James I know you are a good guy also. It is so hard to believe sometimes that people are good out there and we become jaded with life. This new house I am in was my wife and my dream come true. Only it turned out to be one lie after another from the builder. It was like trying to deal with a politician. Still you need to believe in people but be careful.

I am very impressed with the people of this forum. There seems to be a good spirit involved with all. I have talked to and become friends with people all over the world just from this forum. Jorge called me yesterday form Sao Miguel, an island west of Portugal. He is a great guy. I talk on the phone with many of the guys on this forum from all over the world. You don't see that on any other forum I have been on.

That is why I know this was just all a misunderstanding. As you can see it was talked out and things settled. Keep up the good work!

John
I hear you John....believe me. I just got through with a miserable divorce. After three years of attorneys, courts etc. I'm back at square one. That miserable Australian I was married to took me to the cleaners big time. Never saw it coming. Lost everything in the process. I trust absolutely nobody these days but I'm working on it.. :?
Larry C

http://www.cavanaughracing.com