New Forum

Discussion on general flowbench design
Brucepts
Site Admin

New Forum

Post by Brucepts »

Welcome over to the New Flowbench Forum, hopefully we can slowly migrate over here and continue our discussions.

Please feel free to post new topics and continue old topics from the old forum here. If you want to continue an old discussion copy and paste link to the old forum or bring the past few posts over via copy/paste.

My plan is to make the old forum read-only within the next few months and get this new forum rolling. I'm sure there will be some speedbumps in the conversion road as I learn the new forum features.

The style of the forum might change some as I work with someone who is more knowledgeable in CSS coding in making some changes. This forum will also display different on various browsers, mostly with graphics.

Any questions or comments shoot me an email or PM . . . Bruce
Bruce

Who . . . me? I stayed at a Holiday in Express . . .
Brucepts
Site Admin

Re: New Forum

Post by Brucepts »

Let me also add, this forum software is way different than the old software I was using. That being said bringing over the old data would be an enormous job as the databases are different.

There was no longer any support for the software I was using so I made the decision to go with something that was highly supported and is Open-Source and free to use.
Bruce

Who . . . me? I stayed at a Holiday in Express . . .