It is currently Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:29 am

Reply to topic  [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 First time member?? 

Hey all, New guy on the block. Thanks for adding me. I'm a middle aged guy that always wanted to learn about ports and air flow. Planning to build a bench in the near future. Main interest is flow on antique tractor engines. Low RPM (under 2500) I have a rear engine dragster with an alcohol BBC engine we also play with. Looking forward to learning from what I have seen so far.

Thanks
Terry

Sun Aug 27, 2017 9:22 pm

Welcome to the forum. Build a big enough bench and you can flow those bbc heads also. In my humble opinion you have joined the best flow bench forum bar none. When you decide to build you will find Bruce the most helpfull guy there is. His service after the sale is the best in the business and you will find his products are also the best. Again, welcome to the forum. Ron

Mon Aug 28, 2017 10:15 am

Thanks Ron. I have to say I have been reading and all the feedback I have seen is great about Bruce.

Mon Aug 28, 2017 10:18 pm

Hi everyone, just doing a follow up on a problem i had with a flowcom, why it was Rebooting on & off, my bad i punched in a wrong cal, so the fix was hold #4 button down an turn power on, resets the software, the flowcom also asked what bench i had which was a SF300.., SuperFlow had it setup for a SF750. so all is good bench is up an running. im looking to change the bench here in the future an by looking through this forum theres alot of good souls here, Great Site. thx Guys jbcycles.net. VELOCITY TORQUE HORSEPOWER, BEND SOME AIR.
Goodnite . Jim.

Tue Aug 29, 2017 1:52 am
Reply to topic   [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4