Help Kick-Start PTS's projects

Mission Statement: The PTS Flowbench Forum is a community of dedicated members who share the common belief in promoting with a spirit of camaraderie and mutual respect for other members any and all discussion on any type of flowbench, not specifically PTS style flowbenches/parts.

The number one priority and commitment is to promote, at all times, a world class forum which enables it's membership to build a long-term relationship with each member and welcome members to participate no matter what your level of knowledge to help increase the collective knowledge base of the PTS Flowbench Forum.

Traveller

Re: Help Kick-Start PTS's projects

Post by Traveller »

Donation sent. Just found this thread. Picked up a copy of the plans a year or so ago, and am finally going to get my shop going. Know what it's like getting going. Hope that helps!
Brucepts
Site Admin

Post by Brucepts »

Jginger wrote:I have a video camera I will donate, not the latest greatest.
but you are welcome to have it.
Bruce, send me your addres, you can thank me later w/ some dvds
Jonas
Thanks for the offer! I have purchased a Sony Camcorder and tripod, next step is learning how to edit videos.

Been playing with a few different software packages to see which one fits my needs the best. The biggest challenge is getting the damn videos into the programs. You'd think they would make things standard?? One codec should be all one needs but no you have so many video formats!
Bruce

Who . . . me? I stayed at a Holiday in Express . . .
1960FL

Post by 1960FL »

Traveler,

Thanks so much I did my part,

I think that was the last one, so thank you all and we exceeded the goal of one month by 11 days :D

Now that is 11/31=35.5% So on that i wish you all at least a 35% increase in Flow!

Thanks again to you all and best of luck to Bruce in
this new chapter in his life.

Rick