SF600 internal photos

Orifice Style bench discussions
Chad Speier

SF600 internal photos

Post by Chad Speier »

I thought maybe some DIY'ers might see something in these photos they might want to apply. I had to replace a motor so I took a few pictures.

DaveMcLain

Re: SF600 internal photos

Post by DaveMcLain »

I think that it's interesting that there are only two fuses which feed all of the motors and not one for each motor or group of motors.
xe5800

Post by xe5800 »

Chad Speier wrote:I thought maybe some DIY'ers might see something in these photos they might want to apply. I had to replace a motor so I took a few pictures.

Hi Chad
Can you tell me what motors you have in your sf600 if thats not to much trouble, as i have a sf300e and it just junked a motor just after i bought it 2nd hand.
Would like to replace it with bigger or maybe just more motors to up the rating but am unsure if its that simple.
There is provisions already there for another 2 motors from the factory so thought it might be just a case of and another 2?
Do the sf 600 have 8 motors my sf300E has 6?
My bench is an "89 model but the guy i bought it off replaced the motors back in "95.
So to make it more reliable i would like to fix these issues and update.

I have it running again as i just put a spare that i had here for my old sf110.
But dont know how long it will last.

I have a pts digital mano and also the pts pitots that i will hook up to it ,so if you have any pics also of your setup and hookup would be appreciatted.
Also on my sf300E it has a 0-48" vert mano not a 36 as listed dont know why just thought someone my know why.

By the way your sf600 looks brand new inside, mine lets just say has a vintage look to it ha ha.

Any help you guys can give i am grateful.

Troy. ;)
Old Grey

Post by Old Grey »

It uses 8 Amateks #115923

That SF-600 is different to the one I saw. That one has removable panels to get to the motors where as the one I saw had glued on and very hard to remove panels.
xe5800

Post by xe5800 »

thanks old grey,

mine(sf300e) looks identical as the one in the pics with the removable panel and so on.

The only difference I can spot are an extra 2 motors.

Troy.