New to the forum

Discussion on general flowbench design
Modeere

New to the forum

Post by Modeere »

Hello all. Lots of years of collected info in here. Hopefully I can contribute someday. Probably mostly what not to do. I have been pulling antique and garden tractors for years and have always built my own stuff. I feel i need some help from a flow bench to gain some power. The antique equipment doesn't seem to always fit in some of the software available to predict hp and ideal port cfm and velocity. The low rpm range really messes with the formulas. I'm currently in the middle of a bench build. I guess it's a PTS style. Started gathering items for a mass air flow bench. Then decided on a MSD style and finally started building PTS style from pics I saw on different peoples sites. Just about ready for a motor control from Bruce. I'm going to start with an incline manometer. I have seen a spreadsheet that would help figure out the dimensions for this. Does anyone know where that is at? Thanks
SSR

Re: New to the forum

Post by SSR »

I think this forum is dead.
Hello stalker!
1960FL

Re: New to the forum

Post by 1960FL »

SSR wrote:I think this forum is dead.
???

Welcome to the forum, you can find that spreadsheet and other useful tools here http://www.flowbenchtech.com/forum/view ... ?f=14&t=73

Rick