Jeepers....

A place to talk about things that do not fit into any other forum, only members may post to keep out the SPAM
Bakerlite

Jeepers....

Post by Bakerlite »

Man, is it quiet around here at the moment....
Brucepts
Site Admin

Re: Jeepers....

Post by Brucepts »

Everyone is out building or using their flowbench :mrgreen:
Bruce

Who . . . me? I stayed at a Holiday in Express . . .
Bakerlite

Post by Bakerlite »

How are you feeling Bruce? Hope your well on the mend.
I just found out last night that a friend of mine just had a pacemaker installed..
Brucepts
Site Admin

Post by Brucepts »

I'm feeling much better, amazing what 2 stents can do for you . . . sorry to hear about your friend
Bruce

Who . . . me? I stayed at a Holiday in Express . . .
Bakerlite

Post by Bakerlite »

Well I'd been feeling a little sluggish at the start of this year. Over the years I've slowly crept up to 265 Lbs ( I'm 6.5 in height) so I decided to lose a few pounds. I'm now down to 231lbs with a final goal of around 215 to 220.It's amazing how much better you feel when you cut out the sugar, the junk food, the large meals and lose a few pounds.
1960FL

Post by 1960FL »

I'll just chime in here,

Bruce knows me I am 5.11 with broad shoulders, I would normally wear an XXL shirt or 18" neck and not show it too bad, that said I graduated high school at 185Lbs but wrestled 157 & 145. My weight has fluctuated over the years to a High of 265 with a medical BLM of 155 to 175 to e normal. 3 Stents and all that heart medication and WTF, 2 years ago I told the cardiologist that I did not approve of the FU#$%^& the medical profession was giving me. "here rick take this pill" after falling down the stairs twice from the side effects of statins I went 100% keto, at age 60 I will be what I weighed in high school. I am down almost 70lbs now and another 20 to go, but most important is I have adopted a Keto lifestyle and I am off all my meds even though the Dr. is not happy the only number he can complain about is cholesterol, but that said he can't tell me anything about my insulin levels, so we are at a stalemate. who knows maybe the casket will just be light but I feel a shit ton better.

Rick