First time member??

Discussion on general flowbench design
Brucepts
Site Admin

Re: First time member??

Post by Brucepts »

Tony wrote:Its very quiet, but there are still a lot of us out there that keep an eye on the Forum.
I'll second what Tony said! Forums have seemed to slow down in general across the net as a second form of social media, lots of reading here but slow on posting which includes myself :|
Bruce

Who . . . me? I stayed at a Holiday in Express . . .
Bengunn

Post by Bengunn »

Hi everyone.
Been casually working heads for a while now and looking in to building a flow bench to confirm or deny flow improvements.
Looking to start super basic. I'll be scowering the forum for hints and tips.

Cheers

Ben
Tony

Post by Tony »

Welcome to the Forum Ben.
You have certainly come to the right place, plenty of reading here to keep you occupied for quite some time.
Also known as the infamous "Warpspeed" on some other Forums.
Sauerland

Post by Sauerland »

Hello, sorry for my bad english but I have to create everything by translation program.
My name is Ralf and I am 49 years old. I come from Germany. In my small workshop I repair cars.My hobby is motorsport. I am interested in building my own flowbench. I hope this way to find more people from Germany. Compliments to this great forum!
Lukas

Post by Lukas »

Hi guys,
My name is Lukas. I run small hobby harley davidson repair shop in Poland. Want to build flow bench to see how big improvement is made in the heads I am porting.
Hope to get some help from you guys as I know ZERO about flowbenches. Wanted buy Super flow 600 but finally decided to build one by my own....
NZ Mike

Post by NZ Mike »

Hi,
Mike here from New Zealand, have ported a few cylinder heads over the years but have always wanted a flowbench to confirm my ideas.
Bought the plans a few months ago, converted to metric, and i am slowly collecting parts for the buildup.
Once everything is ready to go i plan on doing a small build thread.

Cheers everyone.