Where is everyone????

A place to talk about things that do not fit into any other forum, only members may post to keep out the SPAM
Brucepts
Site Admin

Where is everyone????

Post by Brucepts »

What happened to everyone??
Bruce

Who . . . me? I stayed at a Holiday in Express . . .
coulterracn

Re: Where is everyone????

Post by coulterracn »

I'm here for a visit everyday, haven't had anything to post lately.

Latest report from the Mississippi Gulf Coast: tourism on rebound and seafood is safe to eat. BP cleanup of beaches on hold till end of turtle and bird nesting season.

Ray
My Flowbench is better than their's
jfholm

Post by jfholm »

Still checking in all the time. We are working lots of hours at work and doing taxes. My daughter is going to move back is so she can save for a house. Trying to make room for her. It seems like the flow bench Gods are not smiling on me right now. :cry: I have to get it done as I have some jobs waiting.

John (but I am watching you guys and I will let you know if you cross the line ;) )
Flash

Post by Flash »

Still here, still fighting with my port.........just no interesting finds to report! ;)
Gordon
blaktopr

Post by blaktopr »

PIA customers that haggle or don't pay fully. Struggling to keep up on bills. Machine shop sitting on their hands with my block. Still waiting on crank. Lost interest with some cylinder head projects and the race car. Matt passing away and now the car is MIA!!! :evil: How many pages of info did I post about thoses heads? It's become not as fun after all this and finding out I can answer many of my own questions. Not as fun when doing heads for someone else with limitations and lack of machines. Aggravating to see that some "head porters" out there pushing a product or service, still don't understand "piston demand".

All in all, just nothing to post, and waiting for Flash to get his turbulence issue fixed. :D Plus, since I don't have anything that will give results to, there are no updates. I poured everything I know in here with nothing more to add at the moment.

Waiting for someone else to jump on my wetflow bandwagon. ;)

Will be working on my street motor with small port heads to post.

Once race car is running will post more.

I was going to help on a cylinder head project that would have been interesting for you guys, but then a 3rd party is "in the way".

I don't think the "2nd E head" can sell at it's current configuration......................"CFM is all that matters :roll: "

Since you asked :lol:
Chris Sikorski
Chris@wetflowtech.com
Totallywirednow.com
MrHijet

Post by MrHijet »

still there, but silent.
jfholm

Post by jfholm »

MrHijet wrote:still there, but silent.
Glad you are still here! Nice hearing from you.

John
Tony

Post by Tony »

Still take a peek in here, just about every day, but nothing really to add.
Also known as the infamous "Warpspeed" on some other Forums.
91daytona

Post by 91daytona »

I check in about everyday. Bruce straightened me out with an issue I had this week. Had a set of Mopar B1's on the bench this week and should have a set of 440 source heads done by mid week. I love this bench.