Medical Related

A place to talk about things that do not fit into any other forum, only members may post to keep out the SPAM
1960FL

Re: Medical Related

Post by 1960FL »

John,

Glad to here all is well, better cut down on the salt and processed meats LOL!

A few years back (3) now, I was not feeling so hot went to the GP for a good old physical, I was told my blood pressure was high and cholesterol was high and I needed to take these pills and watch what I eat. Kept feeling worse two weeks later I am out to dinner with friends telling my story and they recommend a cardiologist the guy said Rick don’t fool around. I make an appointment for the next week he looks me over does EKG say’s I want you in hear tomorrow for a stress test. I go I run my ass off then the Nuke stuff and more pictures, they tell me to get dressed but the Dr. stays with me the hole time. We walk to his office he sets me down and tell me my heart is in great shape except for the 3 X 90% blockages and I am on my way to the Hospital for a hand full of stints…. Hereditary Coronary Artery Disease.

Don’t put it off…..
jfholm

Re: Medical Related

Post by jfholm »

Thanks Rick,
I sure appreciate your concern. I want to be around the forum for a few more years. Also on my bucket list is to visit as many of you guys as I can. (If I did croak though, I guess I could visit you guys in the night and haunt you)