6hrs at the Glen?

A place to talk about things that do not fit into any other forum, only members may post to keep out the SPAM
Brucepts
Site Admin

6hrs at the Glen?

Post by Brucepts »

I know most here are drag racers but anyone happen to be going to the Grand-Am race the end of the month at Watkins Glen?

My wife and I will be spending the weekend at the race camping, anyone going is more than welcome to stop by and chat for a while! I'd invite you to spend the weekend but my wife and I just purchased a "new to us" motorhome and it will be our second trip out . . . so you can understand why we can't have visitors ;)

She's hoping to get a glimpse of Patrick Dempsey, one of the factors in her going to a Grand-Am race she claims not though, she really wants to go see a race?? :lol:
Bruce

Who . . . me? I stayed at a Holiday in Express . . .
Malvin

Re: 6hrs at the Glen?

Post by Malvin »

Bruce Wrote:
I'd invite you to spend the weekend but my wife and I just purchased a "new to us" motorhome and it will be our second trip out . . . so you can understand why we can't have visitors

Like It Has Been Said Before Do Not Come A Knock If The Motor Home Is A Rock n :D
We All Now Know Bruce :) Now Everyone will be there Just So you dont get any :lol:

Sorry Bruce But I just had to LoL :lol: