Spreadsheet/calculations

Discussion on general flowbench design
gowest

Spreadsheet/calculations

Post by gowest »

Hello guys,
I think I remember there being a spreadsheet or such that would calculate flow or help with a pitot style bench. I thought I found it but when I download it I only get ads or something. I am using a tablet if that matters . Appreciate any help.
86rocco

Re: Spreadsheet/calculations

Post by 86rocco »

Check out my spreadsheet found HERE, one of the tabs does Pitot calculations, it may not be exactly you're looking for but the math there is sound and it should give you a good starting point.
gowest

Post by gowest »

Thank you for the link. I believe that is the link I had found but when I downloooad it and open, it is a page of hancom and dashboard. I must be doing something wrong but haven't any idea what it may be. Any suggestions ?
Tony

Post by Tony »

It works fine for me here using Linux.
Also known as the infamous "Warpspeed" on some other Forums.
86rocco

Post by 86rocco »

That's the first I've heard of anyone having problem with that spreadsheet, I wrote it to be as generic as possible, it should open up with Ms Office, OpenOffice, LibreOffice and I think, any other software that opens .xls files
gowest

Post by gowest »

Thanks for the replies guys. It is probably me as I know nothing about computerology ! I am trying to access it from a tablet and maybe it doesn't have the correct app. I will have to try it on the laptop when I get internet access. I kinda live in the boonies ! Lol
86rocco

Post by 86rocco »

FWIW, I had no trouble opening the .xls file on an older android phone.
gowest

Post by gowest »

Well I just do not know what to say. The link 86rocco posted goes to another thread with a link. That is where I downloaded from and it is in my downloads but when I try to open it I get this Hancom office cell page with somethings about dashboard. I also have gotten a message saying that they don't have permission to access my pics and such. Maybe that has something to do with it. I'm thinking being non techie may have something to do with it ! Lol