Pre-built PTS Flowbench

Plan highlights, future thoughts
Brucepts
Site Admin

Pre-built PTS Flowbench

Post by Brucepts »

I now have a local cabinet maker who is capable of suppling me with pre-built PTS units for anyone local for pickup. These would be ready to add motors and electrical. I do not have a firm price but somewhere around $500-600 would be close. There would be a lead-time for this service.

I am not at this time shipping full flowbenches nor shipping pre-built units although if someone really wants a complete flowbench and is willing to pick it up I might entertain building one.

Sometime in the future, I will be suppling pre-assembled slider plates and shipping those within the USA.
Bruce

Who . . . me? I stayed at a Holiday in Express . . .
Flash

Re: Pre-built PTS Flowbench

Post by Flash »

Have you thought about having pre- cut/ready to assemble ah kits?
Gordon
Areomyst

Post by Areomyst »

Like IKEA! :P Everything pre-cut and T-nuts and all already installed? Sounds fun.

3 sheets of MDF is super heavy though! Even if it was boxed up flat, I think shipping would be pretty steep.

~Josh
DaveMcLain

Post by DaveMcLain »

One of my customers works in a cabinet shop where they manufacture custom cabinets for use in convenience stores, airports and all sorts of commercial installations. All of their stuff is CNC controlled so it would be very easy to make parts very accurately. They also have a LOT of scrap material left over from other jobs which would be perfect for use in a flow bench build. They do a lot of countertops in corian material which could be useful for other areas of the flow bench.