Lost a good friend today

A place to talk about things that do not fit into any other forum, only members may post to keep out the SPAM
blaktopr

Lost a good friend today

Post by blaktopr »

Hey guys.
My friend Matt Deweese passed away this morning. :cry: I am writing this here to my "internet family" to remind us the importance of life, and what we take from it. Let us not forget our hopes and dreams and live our lives to the fullest.

He told me that he wanted to run in the 9's. I am honored to have spent many nights for him to achieve that small goal. Unfortunately, he never got that chance.

He was a Green Bay Packer fan like myself and his son. He didn't get to even watch their win.

Guys. Embrace every moment that life gives. We don't know when it could slip away. I am sorry if I brought anyone down. But I just wanted to share this with someone.

R.I.P. Matt Deweese.
Chris Sikorski
Chris@wetflowtech.com
Totallywirednow.com
coulterracn

Re: Lost a good friend today

Post by coulterracn »

It's sad to lose a close friend. Your words are incouraging, we must live our lives to the fullest.

If you have a friend with a dream help them achieve it. If you have a friend struggling with life give them a shoulder to lean on.

Ray
My Flowbench is better than their's
Brucepts
Site Admin

Post by Brucepts »

Chris, sorry to hear this . . .

Bruce
jfholm

Post by jfholm »

Chris,
my condolences also. And to repeat what a nice thing it is that you were there to help. The best life style is always one where we are in the service of helping someone else no matter what we are doing to help them.

John
Flash

Post by Flash »

My Hart go's out to you, yours, and there family.

Death is such a tough struggle for the living.....................
Gordon
jfholm

Post by jfholm »

I must be getting older as my friends are starting to pass on. I lost another good friend yesterday, Darwin Christensen. He is one I did a lot of racing with and flow bench and dyno work. He was 71 and had a major stroke on July 17. He had a good clean lifestyle so it was somewhat of a shock. God is gathering a good racing team this year.

John
quartermaster

Post by quartermaster »

Guys, Sorry to hear about your loss. Remember all the good times and keep their memory alive. Life is precious, live it to the fullest, honour their memory. Andrew
blaktopr

Post by blaktopr »

Sorry to hear John. Prayers to Darwin and family. Stay healthy John and everyone.
Chris Sikorski
Chris@wetflowtech.com
Totallywirednow.com
hdwgfx

Post by hdwgfx »

Thanks for sharing this....
Thanks,
david
Faith/Desire/Tenacity NOTW
jfholm

Post by jfholm »

I think we all were hurt with the news of the Sandy Hook School tragedy in CT. Here is a nice tribute to them.