JKM flowbench flow dirrection switching question

Discussion on general flowbench design
91daytona

JKM flowbench flow dirrection switching question

Post by 91daytona »

I have a JKM 400 pilot style flowbench that I want to sell but it uses 4 electrical switches. 2 for the depression manometer and 2 for the flow manometers. I would like to replace these with the Clippard valves that are used in Bruce's plans. Would this work better as the electrical ones are hard to trouble shoot and are subject to leaking. Thanks for any help.
Brucepts
Site Admin

Re: JKM flowbench flow dirrection switching question

Post by Brucepts »

Here is the PDF schematic for the MTV-5 valves, this was posted on the old forum which is not accessible at this time
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Bruce

Who . . . me? I stayed at a Holiday in Express . . .
91daytona

Post by 91daytona »

Thanks Bruce. Do you think that would work on a pilot style bench?
Tom Vaught

Post by Tom Vaught »

91daytona wrote:I have a JKM 400 pilot style flowbench that I want to sell but it uses 4 electrical switches. 2 for the depression manometer and 2 for the flow manometers. I would like to replace these with the Clippard valves that are used in Bruce's plans. Would this work better as the electrical ones are hard to trouble shoot and are subject to leaking. Thanks for any help.
The control valves used in the JKM400 (based on info I found today on the board) would use basically a MTV-5 valve and two MTV-3 pneumatic switch valves.

Tom Vaught
91daytona

Post by 91daytona »

Thanks Tom. I member on speed talk made a very detailed diagram for me but with 10 other projects going it kinda got pushed to the side. Maybe later in the year. Thanks again.