Need to give everyone and update

Discussion on general flowbench design
larrycavan

Re: Need to give everyone and update

Post by larrycavan »

Bruce,

If there's anything I can do to help you, in any way, you only need to say the word :) Had I known you were out of commission I would have stopped to see you on my way to WVA yesterday.

Larry C
Larry C

http://www.cavanaughracing.com
SSR

Post by SSR »

All the best with your recovery Bruce. 8-)
Hello stalker!
Brucepts
Site Admin

Post by Brucepts »

Thank you everyone for your thoughts prayers phone calls emails!

I am slowly getting caught up on my email backlog, sitting in my daughter's living room all nice and warm . . . after our latest setback for a FREAK Winter storm here in PA that took out my power Saturday and I have no idea when it will be restored.

My wife and I toughed it out till 7am this morning when I called them to come get me as my house was starting to get extremely cold. Beings I'm about useless doing anything with using a walker and doped out on pain meds (yes more doped than usual) I could not fend for myself getting a generator hooked up. Chris you and I will talk about that one :)

Hope to be back in my place Monday sometime . . .
Bruce

Who . . . me? I stayed at a Holiday in Express . . .
blaktopr

Post by blaktopr »

Let me know when you want to pull the trigger on that one. Easy as calibrating a bench. :D
Chris Sikorski
Chris@wetflowtech.com
Totallywirednow.com
coulterracn

Post by coulterracn »

Hope you have a speedy recovery.

I had back surgery in 1995 for a ruptured disk. It took a few weeks recovery time to get back to my sit down job. It took about six months to recovery physically were I could do a hard days work without getting tired.

Listen to the doctor and physical therapist.

Ray
My Flowbench is better than their's
91daytona

Post by 91daytona »

Just came home from 8 days at the Halloween Classic race at Norwalk, Ohio. Missed your surgery, the Pa. snowstorm, internet, and the local news. Hope all goes well with your recovery. You and your Family will be in out thoughts and prayers.
Brucepts
Site Admin

Post by Brucepts »

Well here I sit at my daughter's place trying to recover since she has electric, I think I'm going to be the LAST place put back on the Electric Grid in PA!!! If I lived in the middle of nowhere I could understand, but I live along a main road, people I know call me and say "hey you don't have power yet?"

My wife is over there now clearing out the refrig and freezers we are losing all our food. Combined with my back surgery this could not have come at a worse time!

I'm sorry for all those who are waiting on parts! This is not good for my reputation one bit, I have worked hard to establish my ethics/goals and I'm really being "tested" the past month . . .

Thanks for all the thoughts and well wishes.

Sorry just need to vent some . . .
Bruce

blaktopr

Post by blaktopr »

Hey Bruce. I heard the Amish around the corner has their electric back too :D Just playing, keep your spirits up.
Chris Sikorski
Chris@wetflowtech.com
Totallywirednow.com
Brucepts
Site Admin

Post by Brucepts »

Yes, but they are not trying to walk around with a walker either ;)

If not for that fact I would be up with power from an extension cord from my RV generator to my house, problem is I can't do it! None of my local "Friends" who always seem to need machine work done have offered to help me out either . . . when that time comes again I will recall "hummm, my machines don't seem to be working"
Bruce

nworks

Post by nworks »

U always seem to find out how many real friends u got when there is a problem and u need there help