Need to give everyone and update

Discussion on general flowbench design
Brucepts
Site Admin

Need to give everyone and update

Post by Brucepts »

For the past few weeks I have been fighting with some significant back pain on and off, this past weekend it moved into my hip and it was found on Friday I have a fractured piece of bone pushing on the nerve that goes down my left leg.

I am currently waiting to hear back from the doctor to be admitted to a local hospital for emergency surgery on Sunday morning. I appologize to all those people who have emailed me or made orders in the past week or two and hope you can understand why I have not been able to get back with you.

I'm hoping to be back on my feet soon after I get rid of this pain!

I will not have access to the net nor my email till sometime Monday if they leave me out of the hospital.

Thanks for understanding . . . .
Bruce

Who . . . me? I stayed at a Holiday in Express . . .
blaktopr

Re: Need to give everyone and update

Post by blaktopr »

Bruce, let me know if you need any help after you get home.
Chris Sikorski
Chris@wetflowtech.com
Totallywirednow.com
1960FL

Post by 1960FL »

Heard from Bruce’s daughter and so far all is OK surgery went well from what I could ascertain, :?: She did not tell me to much which must have pissed bruce off so he texted me something to the extent that surgery took 4 hours and the drugs were good. Sorry I cannot give you more but based on the format of the text I am posative the drugs are good. :D

I wish him a full and speedy recover, God Bless.

Rick
1960FL

Post by 1960FL »

Update,

I spoke to Bruce on the phone today; he is home from the hospital but at the beginning of a long recovery. The surgery went well but the damage that occurred prior to the surgery is still not apparent nerve/spine. He asked that I give you all an update and let you know that for the time being (short we hope) he is out of commission with regards to Flowbench parts but anxious to get back on line and give his input. He has some outstanding orders and we are working on getting them taken care of as soon as we can but no promises on delivery dates.

Bruce is in a wait and see mode with lots of physical therapy, support and intestinal fortitude to get to the other side of this; That said his spirits are good and as always he is concerned about the forum and its members.

I personally ask that to whomever it is you look up to, that you ask the lord to watch over him give him strength and see him to a full and healthy recovery. I am sure he will be here soon to correct me on whatever I may not have fully communicated.

For now he is sort of out of it on pain meds so if you are one who has spoken to Bruce on the phone in the past please give him at least a week to get acclimated and begin healing before you attempt to call him.

Thank you all for your caring and support.

Rick
Eagle Eye

Post by Eagle Eye »

Bruce, even though I don't know you personally, I wish you a safe and full recovery. I've been there and I know it's no fun at all. God speed, Jim
200cfm

Post by 200cfm »

Trusting and believing in a full recovery for you Bruce.
racehead

Post by racehead »

Bruce, I hope that you have good and fast recovery.
hdwgfx

Post by hdwgfx »

Thanks Rick, I'll be praying for Bruce............
Thanks,
david
Faith/Desire/Tenacity NOTW
Brucepts
Site Admin

Post by Brucepts »

Iam home but not able to access my emails right, I will give everyone acontact about orders as soon as I can. Ihave nerve damage to my left leg so right now it kinda is just there. Ty for understanding and I will surley be back and at it again and get everyone taken care of!
Bruce

Who . . . me? I stayed at a Holiday in Express . . .
SWAirflowServices

Post by SWAirflowServices »

Good to hear from you Bruce. Back and nerve issues really suck. I wish you a speedy recover!

Shane
http://www.facebook.com/SWAirFlowServices You know you want to "Like" it!