hello names jake im new here

Discussion on general flowbench design
nworks

hello names jake im new here

Post by nworks »

I'm new to the whole flow bench idea but I would like to build a bench to port and polish heads and intakes for any application mostly street cars can you guys point me in a direction that might b a good one were do I need to start any good books or thang I need to know
jfholm

Re: hello names jake im new here

Post by jfholm »

Jake,
Try going to this link http://www.flowbenchtech.com/forum/view ... hp?f=3&t=5 and follow that through. Just search this forum as all the answers are here. Also for the money the plan's Bruce sells from this forum are well worth the money. His bench is as accurate as any out there. The biggest thing is if you build it and search this forum you will gain a great understanding of flow benches and how they work.

John
nworks

Post by nworks »

Well I ordered the prints yesterday
Flash

Post by Flash »

Next step.....measure TWICE and cut ONCE! :mrgreen:

welcome aboard Jake!
Gordon
91daytona

Post by 91daytona »

Welcome aboard Jake. I hope you enjoy your build as much as I did. After building my bench I took a head porting class taught by Darrin Morgan and have performed 100's of flow tests. I have been porting heads for 30-35 years and still learn something new with each flow test. Don't be afraid to ask questions during your build. These guys go out of their way to help each other and will walk you through any problems you may have. Good-luck and have fun.