It Stroker Time!

A place to talk about things that do not fit into any other forum, only members may post to keep out the SPAM
jfholm

Re: It Stroker Time!

Post by jfholm »

What are you going to be doing there Saturday, Gordon?
Flash

Post by Flash »

My Machines is Strasburg's, in Lindon Ut.
Going down there to get a game plan started, he things he has .020" block that we can start this project on.

I'm serious, I will throw the short block in the back of my truck if you want it.
Sorry can't have my J heads :)
Gordon
jfholm

Post by jfholm »

My issue is I don't have a place to put it right now or I would jump on it. Maybe in the Spring I will drive to Evanston and grease your palms with some cash to get it. But thanks for the offer. My wife would put up a fuss if I drug anything else home right now. Maybe I could tell her it is a new end table :lol:

John
Flash

Post by Flash »

:lol: Yeah understand the wife value on anything in the garage.....except, maybe her truck.
I'm just going to put the short block back together, grease it back up, and set it a side so it will be here.
Gordon
1960FL

Post by 1960FL »

Yup,

This can be an issue, then they go live in another house!

Ahhhhhh Peace!

Sorry just my current state....

Rick ;)
jfholm

Post by jfholm »

1960FL wrote:Yup,

This can be an issue, then they go live in another house!

Ahhhhhh Peace!

Sorry just my current state....

Rick ;)
Last night I was watching a Hawaii 5-O and the one guy said he had decided to get married. One of the other guys said "Why don't you just go find a woman you really hate and just buy her a house right now, It will save years getting to the same point after 25 years of marriage." :lol:

John
1960FL

Post by 1960FL »

:lol:

Yup, Hate is word i do not use, but it sure is nice not having to answer alot of questions first thing in the morning while me and the dogs enjoy a cup of coffee!

And that would be two houses :(
blaktopr

Post by blaktopr »

1960FL wrote::lol:

Yup, Hate is word i do not use, but it sure is nice not having to answer alot of questions first thing in the morning while me and the dogs enjoy a cup of coffee!

And that would be two houses :(
But thats only until the next "someone" moves in and keeps asking.."why is her name still on the house?" and you roll your eyes thinking of how much the bank is screwing you around with getting it off even after court and signed docs and... :evil:

Wow. What was Flash talking about? Cranks?? :lol: Big swing off topic.
Utah? Wheres my snowboard...

Flash, did you finish your heads or still testing?
Chris Sikorski
Chris@wetflowtech.com
Totallywirednow.com
Flash

Post by Flash »

Flash, did you finish your heads or still testing?
Nah, just got too fustateing, wasn't makeing any ground, to many thought in my head and trying to do them all at once, just put me into this BIG BIG tail spin.

I now have a cheep compressor that will alow me to do the grinding on my heads at home. so i can grind a little here and see what it does. instead of making up a hole port grid idea, take it to work and then flow it.

I think i might acually learn somthing this way :)
I don't think these heads will ever go on a vehicle, they have teach me a lot, with all the help from you all, and the next head will be way differate. Still have one virgin intake port to mess with.

Started to built me and addapter so that i could blow thru the intake manifold instead of suck...............can't even remember why i was trying that........guess i should go read the last page of my thread hu :lol:

I have a box of new part that i haven't even taken out of the box.

If i don't run out of money first, this stroker will get some mild ported iron head the flow in the 260's
Going to have to pull a couple of valves out and see if i can learn something before i bolt then on.......maybe even do a flow test........na then i will want to get my die grinder out and F with them! :mrgreen:
Gordon
blaktopr

Post by blaktopr »

Flash, if those heads are not going to be used on a car and only for research. Take one of the ports (not the virgin, thats for later) and take the SSR apex as wide as possible. Even if you go through, measure it for future reference, epoxy it shut and keep learning. ;) . Let me know when you are furthur along in the garage. I may have an LT1 head to grind to your hearts content.
Chris Sikorski
Chris@wetflowtech.com
Totallywirednow.com