Isacc?

A place to talk about things that do not fit into any other forum, only members may post to keep out the SPAM
Brucepts
Site Admin

Isacc?

Post by Brucepts »

Hope you guys down that way are fairing out ok????
Bruce

Who . . . me? I stayed at a Holiday in Express . . .
coulterracn

Re: Isacc?

Post by coulterracn »

We've had a lot of wind, rain and flooding here in south Mississippi along the Gulf Coast. Had a few houses damaged by a tornado near me earlier today.

Ray
My Flowbench is better than their's
hdwgfx

Post by hdwgfx »

I'm in greater New Orleans, power out everywhere... real bad flooding in lower southeast of state several deaths, many people lost their homes, My power came back on Thursday night and internet phone today but I am one of the very few.......... blessed
Thanks,
david
Faith/Desire/Tenacity NOTW
coulterracn

Post by coulterracn »

David
Did ya'll get beat with wind and rain for three days like we did? The second and third day were worse for us. We kept getting hit with feeder bands on theouterr edge of the storm.

My daughter and son-in-law have not been able to get home to their house due to flooding in our area.

My baby sister lives north of you in Madisonville and there was some flooding there due to levee breach.

Ray
My Flowbench is better than their's
hdwgfx

Post by hdwgfx »

Ray, we had 2 days or a little more... it started Tues. night and the thing stalled... wind was bad here as was the rain, more rain and less wind on back side of storm and of course we have had rain here almost every day for @ 40 days before this storm... I have a big Oak tree at one corner of my house and I was concerned about that but the tree just got a good thinning out. This was a strange storm, I felt the winds here were more than a cat1 hurricane, I heard people on the radio had gusts clocked @120??? I'm glad it's over and pray we get thru the rest of this season without anymore storms. The Northshore is still having bad flood water problems....
Thanks,
david
Faith/Desire/Tenacity NOTW
jfholm

Post by jfholm »

hdwgfx wrote:rain here almost every day for @ 40 days before this storm...
Now just where have I heard this theme before?......... :roll:

John