Need to appoligize

A place to talk about things that do not fit into any other forum, only members may post to keep out the SPAM
Brucepts
Site Admin

Need to appoligize

Post by Brucepts »

I'm a little behind this week on getting replies to emails and PM's and phone calls my wife and I are dealing with some health issues with my daughter as she was hospitalized this past weekend with somewhat serious health issues that came up after her delivery the beginning of January. She will be in the hospital till hopefully no later than this coming Saturday if all goes well. She was doing good this evening when we were in to see her.

So between her in the hospital and taking care of the grandson with her inlaws I'm a little behind or missing from the forum right now . . .
Bruce

Who . . . me? I stayed at a Holiday in Express . . .
jfholm

Re: Need to appoligize

Post by jfholm »

Bruce,
family is #1, always has been and always will be. We understand. Take care of that family! Best wishes and our prayers with you and your family.

John
Brucepts
Site Admin

Post by Brucepts »

Let me say this to anyone out there that might be dealing with the FLU this year, DO NOT mess around if you have a fever for more than a few days! Go see the Doctor ASAP! My daughter wound up with Strep Pneumonia from her bout of the flu after she gave birth beginning of January, on top of that she also has 2 blood clots in her left leg, she is slowly fighting this stuff off but it has not been a good time and she is not out of the woods yet! :(
Bruce

Brucepts
Site Admin

Post by Brucepts »

Sorry still MIA here . . . I try and keep an eye on posts but have gotten behind on what's going on.

Daughter was home but had to go back in the hospital this past weekend, doesn't look like she will be out till late this coming weekend. I've been doing baby sitting duty, man hate those night time wakeups to a crying baby! :) Those are the things you do when you in your 20's not 50's . . .
Bruce

xe5800

Post by xe5800 »

Hi Bruce,
Hope all is well and your daughter is on the mend! Never good to see a family member going through such issues.
Oh congrats on the birth. Sleepless nights lol.
I know what you mean about waking up to crying babies, as you now we had twins so gets a little hectic at times.

We have keeped them out of contact from society for a while for these very reasons so i feel for you guys going through it, its not good for anybody, so we wish her a speedy recovery.

Family first mate, anyone that doesnt understand that isnt worth dealing with!

All the best,
Troy.
Brucepts
Site Admin

Post by Brucepts »

Interesting turn of events today . . . had to put the new born grandson into the hospital for high fever!

He is doing better as of this evening and my daughter is hopefully coming home Saturday.

I'm trying to catch up on PM's and emails as I get a chance and depending on difficulty of the reply needed.

If you are asking about parts, right now it's going to be next week sometime before I can even get into my shop as I'm going to two different hospitals miles apart :(
Bruce

xe5800

Post by xe5800 »

Hey Bruce that's no good about the little one! Hope they get well fast.

I sent you a pm but totally understand your situation mate, so whenever you get round to my pm it's just about a parts order.
All good bud, family first.
All the best,
Troy.
Brucepts
Site Admin

Post by Brucepts »

We are all home now from the hospitals and sleeping in our own beds this evening!

I'll get back to all those people I owe emails, PM's and phone calls to as soon as I can.

Thanks everyone for understanding!!
Bruce