a German has found you

Discussion on general flowbench design
Manuel

a German has found you

Post by Manuel »

Hello
My name is Manuel and I'm from Germany. The page PTS is really interesting! Sorry my english is not so good that I have almost ales use a translation program. My question to you is how your experience with the Flow Benches? I want to use them for motorcycle components and motorcycle engines. How many can see I mainly work with motorcycle engines and tuning. Itself, we also have a motorcycle dynamometer and control devices also programieren

Would be glad if you could help me!

greeting

Manuel
www.mkm-bikes.de
Facebook.com/mkmbikes
jfholm

Re: a German has found you

Post by jfholm »

Welcome aboard Manual! You will find a flow bench very helpful in motorcycle building and racing. Are you running four stroke or two stroke? Or both :D

It also depends on what type and size of motorcycle you are working with. That will help determine the size of flow bench you will need. Just let us know a little more what you are working on. Some of the motorcycles flow a lot of air. There are some motorcycle guys on the forum now and should be able to help you.

John

Willkommen an Bord Handbuch! Hier finden Sie eine Flow Bench sehr hilfreich bei der Motorrad-Gebäude und Rennen. Sind Sie mit Viertakt-oder Zweitakt? Oder beides: D

Es hängt auch davon ab, welche Art und Größe von Motorrad mit dem Sie arbeiten. Das wird helfen, die Größe der Flow Bench Sie benötigen. Lassen Sie uns ein wenig mehr wissen, was Sie gerade arbeiten. Einige der Motorräder fließen eine Menge Luft. Es gibt einige Motorrad-Jungs auf dem Forum jetzt und sollten in der Lage sein, Ihnen zu helfen.

John
Tony

Re: a German has found you

Post by Tony »

Welcome to the Forum Manuel.
There are quite a few motorcycle guys here and you will very quickly feel right at home.
Also known as the infamous "Warpspeed" on some other Forums.