Ain't that America??

A place to talk about things that do not fit into any other forum, only members may post to keep out the SPAM
larrycavan

Ain't that America??

Post by larrycavan »

People :(

http://m.nydailynews.com/1.334059

What could a Walmart possibly contain that was worth a human life?

"The Long Island store reopened at 1 p.m. and was packed within minutes."
Larry C

http://www.cavanaughracing.com
Areomyst

Re: Ain't that America??

Post by Areomyst »

It's disgusting isn't it?

It amazes me that there are people who are so very selfish, greedy, and above all STUPID as to do things like this. There was a stabbing at one of the Wal-Mart stores here in NC yesterday. It's just insane... Is this indeed only in America? It wouldn't surprise me.

The only thing I bought yesterday was propane to heat the shop with, and a movie ticket at the local independently owned $4 movie theater. I do not want to step foot in any of those big box-store madhouses after Thanksgiving.

~Josh
jfholm

Post by jfholm »

Black Friday to me is "Hide" Friday! I just hunker down and shop online later. In Clinton, Utah they trampled a young women. The thing is you could get the tablets they wanted else where in the store and online for the same price.

The other day I was in Wal-Mart and I came around a corned and I banged into another guy who looked similar to me. It was kind of early in the morning. He started to apologize and I said, "here is how it is going to go down. You don't tell anybody you saw me in Wal-Mart and I won't tell anybody I saw you in Wal-Mart." We both got a good laugh as he said he was just trying to sneak in and out without being seen.

John
jfholm

Post by jfholm »

How many have seen or know about the TV program "Person of Interest"? It is about a computer system of cameras etc that watch every individual there is. I thought "boy this is far fetched" until I saw this YouTube video a friend sent me. SCARY!!!!

ivanhoew

Post by ivanhoew »

person of interest is tying for first place with the mentalist and the blacklist for me at the mo . :D
medusa assembled..first drive
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zKMvQQm7Cn4&t=5s
Brucepts
Site Admin

Post by Brucepts »

Many years ago I was on a trip to an unnamed location, I was standing outside of base-ops around 10pm with my commander at the time and he was shooting the shit with someone who was in contact with a plane that was flying overhead around 10,000' sighting in their gun sight cameras. He asked the other guy how much can they really see at that height? The other officer asked my commander if he had any change in his pocket? He told him he did and was told to put some in his hand and hold it out . . . he then called the plane and asked them to tell him what was in my commanders hand. They called back with the amount my commander was holding and if it was heads or tails!

When working the planes at night it was common to walk out behind the plane in the dark to take a leak . . . after that night I would pick my spot out of sight ;)
Bruce

Who . . . me? I stayed at a Holiday in Express . . .
Tony

Post by Tony »

Its interesting Bruce, that although the US undoubtedly has some absolutely incredible intelligence gathering hardware, the clowns at the Pentagon and Whitehouse still always seem to manage to stuff things up.
Also known as the infamous "Warpspeed" on some other Forums.
Brucepts
Site Admin

Post by Brucepts »

Tony wrote:Its interesting Bruce, that although the US undoubtedly has some absolutely incredible intelligence gathering hardware, the clowns at the Pentagon and Whitehouse still always seem to manage to stuff things up.
LOL Yup! I DON'T miss it that's for sure . . .
Bruce

jfholm

Post by jfholm »

Brucepts wrote:Many years ago I was on a trip to an unnamed location, I was standing outside of base-ops around 10pm with my commander at the time and he was shooting the shit with someone who was in contact with a plane that was flying overhead around 10,000' sighting in their gun sight cameras. He asked the other guy how much can they really see at that height? The other officer asked my commander if he had any change in his pocket? He told him he did and was told to put some in his hand and hold it out . . . he then called the plane and asked them to tell him what was in my commanders hand. They called back with the amount my commander was holding and if it was heads or tails!

When working the planes at night it was common to walk out behind the plane in the dark to take a leak . . . after that night I would pick my spot out of sight ;)
Now that I am thoroughly paranoid! Thanks guys :shock: p
Brucepts
Site Admin

Post by Brucepts »

jfholm wrote:Now that I am thoroughly paranoid! Thanks guys :shock: p
Wanna hear some more? :roll:

We use to stop in at Hill AFB to pickup a "package" for installation into the back of our plane pretty regularly on our way to the Orient, it's right under your nose out there! Isn't that where the NSA has the new building??

Where is Doug when we need him . . . he knows some of this good stuff too I bet! bwahaha
Bruce