Netflix Survey

A place to talk about things that do not fit into any other forum, only members may post to keep out the SPAM
larrycavan

Netflix Survey

Post by larrycavan »

Ok....so a while back when I logged onto Netflix, this stupid survey comes up. "How satisfied are you with Netflix" 5 stars underneath it..you click your choice. Fine...first couple of times it was a 5.

Now, months later and even after I did a chat with customer service to try to get the annoying survey removed from my logon....still comes up.

How many stars do you think they get now?

Point being, if you keep a survey up so long it annoys people, what's the point in putting it there at all??? Corporations...go figure :P
Larry C

http://www.cavanaughracing.com
1960FL

Re: Netflix Survey

Post by 1960FL »

AHHHHHH,

But what is your satisfaction with PTS FlowBench Technology?

:twisted: :evil: :x :( :? :| :) :D :mrgreen:

Got to love small business we cary the weight on our backs...
Malvin

Post by Malvin »

Larrycavan Wrote

I did a chat with customer service to try to get the annoying survey removed from my logon....still comes up.

I was going get netflix but you helped me make my decision not to bother with it . :)
jfholm

Post by jfholm »

Personally I love Netflix. I do the streaming and get 2 BluRays at a time. That way I can watch it when I want. My friend has cable and has over 200 channels and pays through the nose. Something like 40 channels are like satellite radio. A bunch more are QVC. All in All they don't offer that much in the line that I like to watch. I think their format is also tough to use.

I agree the advertising sucks but that is getting bad with everything we do. What kills me is can anyone tell me what the last pop up ad you saw was? Have you ever bought anything from a pop up ad? I haven't and can't tell you what it was. I click right past them. I think they are wasting their time doing it.

John
Malvin

Post by Malvin »

My friend has cable and has over 200 channels and pays through the nose

I have a Antenna its a 4251 Channel master 7 foot parabolic it works very good signal is digital :)
Brucepts
Site Admin

Post by Brucepts »

Malvin, you guys have TV up your way??? :mrgreen:

This forum software allows me to have polls, if you would like for me to turn that feature on???? bwahahaha :P
Bruce

Who . . . me? I stayed at a Holiday in Express . . .
jfholm

Post by jfholm »

Malvin wrote:
My friend has cable and has over 200 channels and pays through the nose

I have a Antenna its a 4251 Channel master 7 foot parabolic it works very good signal is digital :)
don't get rid of that antenna. I looked it up and they don't make them anymore but they still are on demand.
Malvin

Post by Malvin »

Brucepts
Malvin, you guys have TV up your way???

Yes we do I am cheap. :)
This forum software allows me to have polls, if you would like for me to turn that feature on???? bwahahaha

Not sure as Why you would write that Bruce :?:
Jfholm wrote
don't get rid of that antenna. I looked it up and they don't make them anymore but they still are on demand.

I actually own 4 of the 42451 channel master UHF antennas & one 4252 channel master UHF 6 foot parabolic antenna . & One P7 Lafayette UHF 7 foot parabolic antenna Plus the antenna my son & I built for my camp that I own .
jfholm

Post by jfholm »

btw we watched "Cirque du Soleil: Worlds Away" on Netflix - their note: This family-friendly fantasy intertwines magnificent artistic and acrobatic performances from some of Cirque du Soleil's inventive shows -- including "Ka" and "O" -- to create a new story that takes viewers into a beautiful, imaginative world.

It is taken from the Las Vegas show and is an incredible watch! My daughter has seen it live. She really likes the movie version because you can see it from so many different views. I recommend this.

John
Malvin

Post by Malvin »

Jfholm

btw we watched "Cirque du Soleil: Worlds Away" on Netflix

I just watched the trailer video of "Cirque du Soleil: Worlds Away" here at http://www.hulu.com/watch/431371#i0,p0,d2

Does anyone here have Hulu Plus if you do whats your thoughts on it ?? Like
is there a lot of commercials & Adds ??

Thanks in advance :)